Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

AWKWARD Photos for fun!- Hooking up to Kelly's Korner

Just for fun I thought I would play along with Kelly over at Kelly's Korner and post a few awkward photos of myself!  We all have them. Enjoy giggling!

 

Studios Jenny- 1981

Fun Jenny- This is what I call the summer of sun-in, socks and cigs for my dad! 1983

Animal loving Jenny

Cool Jenny- Rockin' the aviators

Freshman Jenny- 1990

Extremely awkward friend photo 1991 I am on a ladder surrounded by 5 friends.  Braces, bangs and cuffed jeans, oh my!

Prom 1992 sophomore year- Dyed shoes!  Poorly fitted, borrowed prom dress, color you ask....not really sure.
 
1994 shortly before graduation. That is a romper and what I mean is that is a one piece polyester blend jumper with crocheted sweater---Bohemian chic!


Summer 1999- my daughter had been born in April, so the mom shorts are appropriate

Spring 2000 friend's wedding awkwardness with gloves and all!  Handmade bridesmaid dresses in mauve!

No comments:

Post a Comment